We are a Multi-Academy Trust with over 900 staff across 15 schools, and moved to Access People in April of this year, an integrated HR system with payroll, which is outsourced. Working in a busy environment and being part of a small central team will require you to feel comfortable working under pressure, balancing day to day priorities with project work.
With an operational focus you will drive forward the development and management of the HRIS, liaising with users and the central team to enable quality, consistency and efficiencies in HR and payroll processes, and MI reporting, adding value to our academies and the Trust. Solution focused, you will optimise use of the system functionality, delivering training and updating system manuals. Liaising with the payroll bureau service, you will assist academies with their queries and ensure payroll and pension is effectively administered with minimal error rate.
As a natural team player you will have strong communication skills, be adept in Microsoft Excel and enjoy manipulating and analysing data for reporting purposes, requiring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- A small and supportive team, enabling wider engagement in the Trust
- Opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge and skills in a growing organisation
- Local government pension scheme
- TOTUM membership – discounts on wide range of services and products
- 24/7 information, advice and support from Care first – for your health and wellbeing
- Access to the University’s staff development programme and benefits e.g.cycle to work scheme and discounted gym membership.
Informal enquiries are welcomed by
Louise Birch, HR Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust offers a safe working environment, meeting government guidelines to protect staff during Covid-19 pandemic, which means you may be required to work remotely at times.
This position requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check; undertaken by the University on appointment.