Salary - £25, 714 - 36,961
Fixed term contract until 31st August 2022, with the possibility of extending further.
Main Pay Range
Start Date: Monday 3rd January 2022
Interview Date: TBC
Closing Date: Monday 6th December 2021
Located in East Hampshire, Whitehill and Bordon is going through an exciting period of regeneration with education at the heart of the community. At Bordon Junior School we believe every child has the right to the best education and deserves to be happy and successful in school.
- We foster children’s growing independence and aspirations by giving them opportunities to plan and execute their own work and we encourage children to support and learn from each other
- We respect every person as unique and treat everyone with dignity
- We always seek to improve and work together to achieve more, especially valuing our partnership with parents
- We encourage high standards and know every child can be successful
This is an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher at any stage of their career to join our friendly and supportive team and bring learning to life for every child here at Bordon Junior School. This is a great opportunity to gain employment with the Trust.
We are committed to supporting teachers’ professional development at each stage of their career. As part of the University of Chichester Academy Trust, our staff have access to exceptional training and exciting opportunities for professional collaboration.
You will find that each of our Academies has a unique identity, but a shared belief in creating a positive and enriching environment, where all staff feel valued.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Able to provide exciting and inspirational learning experiences
- Open to change and committed to on-going development
- Enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated
- Passionate about ensuring every child succeeds
- Able to work as part of a friendly and effective team
- Familiar with the standards expected at the end of Key Stage 2
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. Please contact 01420 472145 or e-mail the school office email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Completed applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Anna Ward, Bordon Junior School, Budds Lane, Bordon, GU35 0JB
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.