Salary: £27,803 - £30,296 per annum Actual Salary: £20,172 - £21,980 per annum
31.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday), Term Time only (39 weeks per annum)
Start Date: TBC
Closing Date: Monday 18th March 2024 (9 am), however we reserve the right to close this advert earlier if we receive suitable applications
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Weyford Nursery and Primary Academy is part of the University of Chichester Academy Trust. We are in an exciting phase in the schools life and welcome applicants who would like to join us on our learning journey.
We believe that:
- Children come first – time to get to know our children really well and to develop warm and positive relationships with them is essential
- Parents and carers are vital partners in their children’s learning
- Children learn best when learning is rich and meaningful and builds on previous learning
- Children need to take ownership of their learning; they need to see themselves as learners and to be enabled to love learning
- We use constant assessment for learning and skilful intervention to support maximum progress for ALL children
In this role you will be:
- Working with identified groups of children
- Providing one to one support for those with additional barriers to learning
- Completing revision lessons (in groups or one to one)
You will work closely with Class Teachers, to identify any learning gaps. Deliver engaging sessions, to support a range of learning styles, having identified clear individual and group learning objectives.
As part of the University of Chichester Academy Trust, there are many benefits and opportunities to work with colleagues from across the Trust and from the University. Employee’s in the Trust have access to a range of first class development opportunities. You will find that each of our Academies has a unique identity, but a shared belief in ‘Achieve More, Challenge Thinking, Shape Futures’.
To apply, please complete an Application Form and Equality Monitoring Form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details, please contact Chris.email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of all relevant pre-employment checks.