Bordon Junior School
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Located in the rapidly expanding town of Bordon, our school is proud of its caring and inclusive ethos where all children are treated with respect and encouraged to achieve well. We believe that all children have the right to be happy and successful at school and we are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join us in making this a reality for our children.
We are currently seeking to appoint an energetic and committed teacher, to join our forward thinking school from September 2019. We have a fantastic track record of supporting NQT's and offer a range of development opportunities including NPQ training. Being part of the University of Chichester we have a rich offer of professional learning through the University. This position would be suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher looking for maths subject leadership.
As part of the University of Chichester Academy Trust, our children have access to specialist University departments for exciting, relevant learning opportunities. The Trust’s vision is for all young people to be inspired by an excellent education that raises their aspirations and enriches their lives.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is:
- an outstanding teacher, enthusiastic, creative, highly motivated and passionate about ensuring that every child succeeds;
- able to actively contribute to a friendly, welcoming team able to provide exciting and inspirational learning experiences;
- familiar with the standards expected at the end of Key Stage 2;
- excellent maths subject knowledge would be preferable
We can offer the successful candidate:
- a warm and caring school with very low staff turnover, where staff enjoy working as part of a team, are encouraged to have fun and be creative;
- a curriculum which is dynamic and genuinely broad and balanced
- a commitment to professional development
- dedicated release time at all stages of your career
- the opportunity to be part of the University of Chichester Academy Trust
Bordon Junior School and the University of Chichester Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We welcome visits to the school, contact Lou Gubby on 01420 472145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org