Are you looking for the next step in your leadership career? Then come and join us!
MPR/UPR + TLR
Fernhurst Primary School is a one form entry school situated in the heart of the south downs, catering for pupils from 5 -11. With a passion, enthusiasm and a love of teaching you will join our supportive school community and continue to enhance the learning journey for our enthusiastic pupils.
As part of the University of Chichester Multi Academy Trust, there will be opportunities to work collaboratively with other schools within the Trust and take advantage of the University links.
You will lead Key Stage 2 and be a key player on the senior leadership team, being prepared to taking an active part in the school’s development and future success.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent teacher and an innovative, motivated leader who will be:
- Committed to ensuring every child exceeds,
- Driven and passionate about doing what is right for their pupils and colleagues,
- Provide great learning experiences; both in class and wider curriculum
- A highly effective and innovative classroom practitioner,
- Able to lead by example, model integrity and honesty
- Able to laugh, inspire, and motivate others
We can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A great, supportive staff team
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with other schools within the Trust
- Links to the University of Chichester for CPD
- A UNICEF Rights Respecting School (silver award)
- A beautiful rural school with a strong forest school ethos.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact Hannah Porter on 01428 653144 to arrange a visit.